Tuesday 1 July 2014

July Challenge - Day 2





It’s Wednesday and it means we are halfway to the weekend! 

Don’t worry if you missed out and are only joining us now, just jump right in!

We build onto yesterday’s assignment, so remember to keep smiling today.

Assignment for Day 2: It’s HUG day

If you’ve read Gary Chapman’s book “The 5 Love Languages” you will know that physical touch is some peoples love language. I’m not that person! From the time our children were born I made it a part of our everyday lives because I realised just how important it is.

During the day, when the thought occurs to me, I’ll call our eldest to come to me without telling her why and give her a big monster hug, it’s difficult on days where I’m torn into a million different directions and behaviours were less than stellar, but that hug means more to both of us than I will ever be able to describe in a thousand words.

So today, doesn’t matter what happened just ten minutes ago or how pressed for time you are, go and give each of your children a hug. If it’s uncommon in your family, start with just one hug for this day. If you hug each other on a regular basis, just work in a bonus hug for the day! 



xxx



I love hearing from you, leave a message or send an email and tell me how difficult or easy today's assignment was for you!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading all your comments!