Saturday 26 July 2014

July Challenge - Day 27




Sunday, final day to get those entries in for the competition and this was our last weekend of the challenge!

If you have taken part in a big part of the challenge I would love to hear from you, I would like a few blog posts from you about your experience, include photos if you can. Let me know via email if you would like to write your blog post story for me!

Remember to keep smiling today, give a hug, tell your children that you love them and listen!

Assignment for Day 27: Arts and crafts!

I’m not the most creative person. I rely on Pinterest for inspiration or one of the 10 or so craft books we have. Our oldest on the other hand is exactly the opposite.

Whether you are creative or not, sometimes it is important for our children just to see us trying and challenging ourselves.

One day not too long ago I made 2 felt owls, just because I was sure I couldn’t do it, which inspired our oldest to try her hand at using a needle and the sewing machine.

So today whether you use a craft kit or search for something quick and easy to make in a book or online, create something together, challenge yourself and finish this project!

xxx

I love hearing from you, leave a message or send an email (info@bybelklub.co.za) and tell me how difficult or easy today's assignment was for you!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading all your comments!