Monday 28 July 2014

July Challenge - Day 29




Tuesday only two more days left

If you have taken part in a big part of the challenge I would love to hear from you, I would like a few blog posts from you about your experience, include photos if you can. Let me know via email if you would like to write your blog post story for me!

Remember to keep smiling today, give a hug, tell your children that you love them and listen!

Assignment for Day 29: Teach a new skill!

Today you will be teaching your child or children a new skill and you will know exactly what it is!

From toddlers who want to learn to button their shirt to the child who wants to learn how to tie their shoelaces, we all have a skill we need to teach our children that will make our life easier in the long run but we struggle to find the time to sit them down and show them how.

If you have older children, teach them how to make cook something in the kitchen, let daddy teach them how to drill a hole or mom can show them how to knit. You will know what your child would want to learn the most! Take the time tonight to show them how, it’s a very special time to spend together. To this day I can still remember sitting next to my mother on the couch and have her teach me how to do embroidery!

xxx

I love hearing from you, leave a message or send an email (info@bybelklub.co.za) and tell me how difficult or easy today's assignment was for you!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading all your comments!