Wednesday 23 July 2014

July Challenge - Day 24




Thursday, this time next week it will be the last day of the challenge!

Don’t worry if you missed out and are only joining us now, just jump right in!

Remember to keep smiling today, give a hug, tell your children that you love them and listen!

Assignment for Day 24: Game night!

Tonight we will be playing games. From board games to a deck of cards, whatever you have and can do together.

Our almost 5 year old beats me everytime with Uno, don’t even mention memory games, my favourite is Monopoly, I always win daddy and he cringes when I want to play Clue!

It’s important to play these types of games with your children, it might appear to be just a game but it teaches important life skills like taking turns and waiting our turn, to follow the rules, how to support each other, that you can’t always win and that you have to sometimes lose with grace.

xxx

I love hearing from you, leave a message or send an email (info@bybelklub.co.za) and tell me how difficult or easy today's assignment was for you!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading all your comments!